Pulse Oxymeter -Medtech Oxygard OG 01 -MedtechDownload Product Brochure
Medtech OG-01 Finger Tip Pulse Oxymeter
Pulse Oxymeter is a non-invasive method used to monitor oxygen saturation in the blood. A sensor is placed on a thin part of the patient's body like the fingertip or earlobe, or in the case of infants, across the foot. The device uses wavelengths of light to measure absorbance’s in pulsing blood, venous blood, skin, etc. and therefore the entire process is quick and painless.
This allows you to measure oxygen saturation with the MedtechLife Finger Tip Pulse Oxymeter right in the comfort of your home. Simply place your finger in the provided slot to get instant readings of the percentage of arterial haemoglobin, pulse rate and pulse strength at the touch of a button. The readings are displayed on a bright and clear OLED display. It is powered by two AAA size batteries making it lightweight and portable.
- Simple to operate and convenient to carry.
- Small volume, light weight and low power consumption.
- Dual color OLED displays SpO2, PR, PI (perfusion index), Pulse bar, and waveform.
- 7 display modes
- Level 1-10 adjustable brightness.
- 2pcs AAA-size alkaline batteries; real-time battery status indication.
- Week or unstable signal prompt provides more accurate measurements.
- When no signal or low signal is detected, the pulse oxymeter will power off automatically in 8 seconds
- Multiple-patient reusability.
Measurement range: 70%~100%
Accuracy: 70%~100%±2%; 0%~69% no definition